Currently, the complex is a mix of office, manufacturing and retail space totaling 116,945 square feet. It is situated in the center of an area of Southington undergoing a strong revitalization. The property, currently known as Factory Square, was originally built in 1883 and occupied by Southington Tool Manufacturing. Multiple additions to the property were built between the period of 1930 – 1960. The building was converted into a mixed-use property by the current owners in 1985. The complex consists of two buildings, a 100,369 square foot two and three story former factory building and a 16,585 square foot one story single tenant building.